Saturday, August 8, 2009

Good lord I haven't updated in ages!

Sorry guys.
Wow.
It's been ages since I've updated.
I haven't been making videos, I haven't been even unloading all those video of the days here.
I'm so sorry, though I don't get a lot of followers I felt finally like updating.

What I've been doing.
-Watching Dr. Who
I just started watching this show and it's beautiful. I'm really enjoying this show so much.

-Watching The Mighty Boosh
Fucking funny, I love this show.

Yes. British Television is getting in my mind.



-My vlogs
I'm not making any of my own right now but I am appearing in other peoples vlogs and in short movies as well.
I am a busy bee with that and all of my intern work and such.
Such and such.
Such and such and such.
Nmm.
Yes.
I shall post everything I have been in since I got to this film camp in blogs.
Yeah.
I've been in lots.

No comments:

Post a Comment